Saturday 14 February 2015

...The modus operandum..........

This blog is about the joy of music and all that..........
Well, it is a blog where I am parking and archiving those first reviews from my main blog The Sound Of Fighting Cats. Those from February 2012 and so forth.

I am aiming to fill up this blog with the first 2000 reviews from that blog on this blog. That will happen around year 2017 or so.

The reason for that is that the archive script I use on The Sound Of Fighting Cats only accept and read the last 2000 reviews. I am currently at 2100 reviews and the first 100 reviews has now fallen off both the Google index and the blog index. That is not fair to the bands, the albums and the reviews. Hence this blog and probably another bit gaps blog too when/if I reach 4000 reviews on The Sound Of Fighting Cats.

There will be no new reviews here as this is only a parking and archive blog.

The reviews are interesting enough so please read on and enjoy them.

February 2015.


Torodd

Links: The Sound Of Fighting Cats

No comments:

Post a Comment